Some people don't change accountants because they wrongly think….1. The process is complicated
If you are completely happy with your current accountant then we will tell you now there is no point in contacting us, however if….1. You are worried you could be paying too much tax
…..then simply contact us for free meeting all you have to lose is an hour of your time and you could gain so much!
If you decide to change accountants then it is an easy process….
1. You contact us to arrange a no obligation meeting. This meeting will be completely free of charge and there will be definitely
no hard sell. It is important that we both consider that we can work together. In the unlikely event that we are unable to help you we will tell you and similarly would expect you to tell us if you felt that our firm was not for you. We seek to base our client relationships on trust, honesty and integrity. So if this is not there at the outset then there would be no future to our professional relationship anyway.
2. We meet at your convenience, either at our offices or your choice of location. The idea of the meeting will be for us to listen and understand what your needs are. We will then usually suggest how we can help you and give you a fixed quote of our costs.
3. You will receive our fixed quote in writing. If you are happy to proceed you simply contact us.
4. We will complete all necessary paperwork and if applicable will deal with the handover of information from your previous accountant. You previous accountant will normally have a legal obligation to provide us with certain information and in most circumstances can not make a charge for this.
5. We deliver you the agreed services to solve your problems.