Of all the professions, the medical profession is arguably the most complex in terms of accounting and taxation. Over the past ten years there has been dramatic changes in the NHS and private practices. As such it is paramount that Doctors choose the right accountant, who can help them successfully navigate the maze before them.
We can help...
Why doctors choose to use Harries Watkins Jones...
- GPs trading as sole practitioners
- GPs in partnerships
- Doctors in private practice
- Doctors with both employed and self-employed income
- Doctors based in Hospitals
- Other healthcare professionals
- Expert Advice from Chartered Accountants
- Highly competitive fees
- Personal service, you will deal with the same member of our team
- Meetings at your preferred location
- Efficient professional service
- Your main point of contact is a director in our firm
- Conveniently located offices for professionals throughout South Wales, with Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Pontypridd and Bridgend all no further than 30 minutesaway by car from one of our offices.
Whilst the needs of each medical professional may vary considerably, our experienced team provides tailored services in the following areas...
To explore the ways that we may help you, contact us for a no obligation meeting.
- Partnership profit sharing
- NHS pensions
- Annual superannuation certificates
- Partnership structure advice
- Assistance in dealing with partnership disputes
- Succession planning
- Tax planning
- Financial reporting
- Tax compliance
- Bench marking
- Accounting for income from varying sources
- Profit improvement