We are committed to protecting your privacy. To understand how your personal data will be treated whilst visiting this web site, please read the following. This policy may change from time to time so please review it periodically.
2. The information collected consists of information you provide to us when registering, information you provide when submitting any form and legitimate methods of collating data using the information provided by your browser.
3. Personal data may also be requested when you report a problem with one of our sites or services.
4. What are "cookies" and how do we use them? Part of being able to offer you a customised service means that we have to use "cookies" in order to store and track information about you. Cookies remind us of who you are and enable us to access your account information stored on our computers quickly and easily. This enables us to deliver a superior and more personalised service. The cookie is set when you register or "log in" and is modified when you "log out". You may choose not to accept cookies from our site, however functionality may be limited. We may also store information about you in cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on you computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in future, please refer to your internet browser's instructions by clicking 'Help' in its menu. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas of our site.
5. How do we use your information? Our primary goal in collecting personal data is to provide you with a personal and customised experience on our web sites, we also use the information to check what type of browsers are in use.
6. With whom do we share your information? A simple answer here, nobody outside Harries Watkins & Jones Ltd.
If you have any questions with respect to this policy or any other privacy matters, or the security of our site, please email: email@example.com