All accountants are not the same, our business is best explained by what we do and do not.
What we do:
- Listen to you. We can not offer a suitable solution without first carefully listening to your needs.
- Offer a personal professional service - each client has a director overseeing their service.
- Offer an individual service - we tailor our services to meet your exact needs.
- Offer quality advice - we are Chartered Accountants.
- Care about our clients - we offer the same high standard of service to all clients, regardless of size.
- Can give fixed price quotes in advance of any work undertaken.
- Can agree timescales for all work undertaken.
- Spread our fees over 12 months (terms and conditions apply).
What we do NOT do:
- Special offers/gimmicks - we offer a professional service for a competitive fee, we see no need to pretend to do anything other than this.
- Give you the hard sell - we do not try to sell products to our clients of little or no value to them.
- Have a large advertising budget - most of our new work comes from recommendations from existing clients and other fellow professionals. We like to let the service we offer speak for its self.
- Try to confuse you. We are happy to fully explain our advice in an easy to understand manner.