Are you a Doctor looking for a medical accountant?
Of all the professions, the medical profession is arguably the most complex in terms of accounting and taxation. Over the past ten years there has been dramatic changes in the NHS and private practices. As such it is paramount that Doctors choose the right accountant, who can help them successfully navigate the maze before them. We can help:
- GPs trading as sole practitioners
- GPs in partnerships
- Doctors in private practice
- Doctors with both employed and self-employed income
- Doctors based in Hospitals
- Other healthcare professionals
Why doctors choose to use Harries Watkins Jones:
- Tailored services to your needs
- Expert Advice from Chartered Accountants
- Personal service, you will deal with the same member of our team
- Meetings at your preferred location
- Efficient professional service
- Your main point of contact is a director in our firm
- Conveniently located offices for professionals throughout South Wales, with Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Pontypridd and Bridgend all no further than 30 minutes away by car from one of our offices.
Whilst the needs of each medical professional may vary considerably, our experienced team provides tailored services in the following areas:
- Partnership profit sharing
- NHS pensions
- Annual superannuation certificates
- Partnership structure advice
- Assistance in dealing with partnership disputes
- Succession planning
- Tax planning
- Financial reporting
- Tax compliance
- Bench marking
- Accounting for income from varying sources
- Profit improvement
To explore the ways that we may help you, contact us for a no obligation meeting.
Are you ready to get in touch?
We’re excited to find out what we can do for you. Be it a dedicated service or a general inquiry, let’s chat and work out the next steps.