Are you a Vet looking for an accountant?
As a Veterinary Surgeon it is important that you engage the right accountant. It should be a priority to ensure that you get the right taxation, accounting and partnership advice. We can help:
- Vets trading as sole practitioners
- Vets in partnerships
- Vets trading through Limited Companies
- Vets trading through LLPs
- Vets working as Locums
- Other Veterinary professionals
Why Vets choose to use Harries Watkins Jones:
- Services tailored to your requirements
- Conveniently located offices for professionals throughout South Wales, with Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Pontypridd and Bridgend all no further than 30 minutes away by car from one of our offices
- Expert advice from Chartered Accountants
- Personal service, you will deal with the same member of our team
- Meetings at your preferred location
- Efficient professional service
- Your main point of contact is a director in our firm
Whilst the needs of each Vet may vary considerably, our experienced team provides tailored services in the following areas:
- Partnership profit sharing
- Incorporation advice
- Partnership structure advice
- Assistance in dealing with partnership disputes
- Succession planning
- Tax planning
- Financial planning
- Tax compliance
- Bench marking
- Profit improvement
To explore the ways we may help you, contact us for a no obligation meeting.
Are you ready to get in touch?
We’re excited to find out what we can do for you. Be it a dedicated service or a general inquiry, let’s chat and work out the next steps.