Business updates designed for you
There’s always something new going on in the world of business, so for that very reason we like to keep you updated with bite sized chunks of news. Be it tax legislation change, or the latest HMRC guidelines, we’ve got you covered.
If you have any questions about any news pieces, feel free to get in touch with us through the usual channels – we’re happy to help.
- What is your business allowed to provide to staff this Christmas?
- The scheme remains open for small and medium-sized firms until 30 June 2022.
- State of economy cited as major problem for businesses.
- Tax take recovers to pre-pandemic level.
- Average UK house prices reach record high of £270,000.
- Proposal designed to help people with multiple pots.
- Combative interest rate hike could be on the horizon.
- Scheme finds young universal claimants six months of work.
- DIT aims to boost exports and offer support.
- Tax claimants on reduced hours may be affected.
Are you ready to get in touch?
We’re excited to find out what we can do for you. Be it a dedicated service or a general inquiry, let’s chat and find out what the next steps are for you and your business. No rush, though, we're here to just answer your questions as well.