Business updates designed for you
There’s always something new going on in the world of business, so for that very reason we like to keep you updated with bite sized chunks of news. Be it tax legislation change, or the latest HMRC guidelines, we’ve got you covered.
If you have any questions about any news pieces, feel free to get in touch with us through the usual channels – we’re happy to help.
- Year to July 2021 inflation rate hovers above 2% target.
- Consultation aims to align the way self-employed and others are taxed.
- Reports suggest the Government might be about to break a manifesto pledge.
- National Insurance rates could rise 1% from April.
- 33% more taxpayers hit by IHT charges.
- House prices drop for the first time in 2021.
- Hospitality and retail bounce back in Q2 2021.
- Business start-ups in 2021 up by 22% from previous year.
- 41% of receipts came from 1% of capital gains taxpayers.
- CIOT calls for MTD for ITSA to be delayed.
Are you ready to get in touch?
We’re excited to find out what we can do for you. Be it a dedicated service or a general inquiry, let’s chat and find out what the next steps are for you and your business. No rush, though, we're here to just answer your questions as well.