There are many challenges facing the professional today and the advice that they require is often complex and sector related. We offer our services to most types of professionals whether sole-traders or partnerships including...
Why professionals choose to use Harries Watkins Jones...
- Doctors - Visit our page specifically for Doctors
- Veterinary Surgeons - Visit our page specifically for Vets
- Chartered Surveyors
- Estate Agents
- Financial Advisers
- Consulting Engineers
Whilst the needs of each professional may vary considerably, our experienced team provides tailored services in the following areas..
- Expert Advice from Chartered Accountants
- Highly competitive fees
- Personal service, you will deal with the same members of our team
- Meetings at your preferred location
- Efficient professional service
- Your main point of contact is a director in our firm
- Conveniently located offices for professionals throughout South Wales, with Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Pontypridd and Bridgend all no further than 30 minutes away by car from one of our offices
To explore the ways that we may help you, contact us for a no obligation meeting.
- Partnership profit sharing
- Partnership structure advice
- Assistance in dealing with partnership disputes
- Succession planning
- Tax planning
- Financial reporting
- Tax compliance
- Bench marking
- Accounting for income from varying sources
- Profit improvement
- Reporting to professional bodies