Business updates designed for you
There’s always something new going on in the world of business, so for that very reason we like to keep you updated with bite sized chunks of news. Be it tax legislation change, or the latest HMRC guidelines, we’ve got you covered.
If you have any questions about any news pieces, feel free to get in touch with us through the usual channels – we’re happy to help.
- £300 cost of living payment also also on offer.
- PM hosts summit to showcase foreign investment plans.
- CBI survey identifies a widespread downturn.
- Chief executive welcomes commitment to increase Local Housing Allowance.
- UK Government unveils ambitious measures for economic revival in Autumn Statement.
- Chancellor unveils comprehensive business-focused measures in Autumn Statement.
- £27 billion spent on NIC, business investment relief and welfare.
- The reactions to plans to reduce debt, cut taxes, reward work.
- Less than half know their pension goes to nominated beneficiaries.
- Stagnation is attributed to high-interest rates and inflation.
Are you ready to get in touch?
We’re excited to find out what we can do for you. Be it a dedicated service or a general inquiry, let’s chat and find out what the next steps are for you and your business. No rush, though, we're here to just answer your questions as well.