Understanding the world of value added tax
It’s a really complicated area of the UK tax regime that requires considerable knowledge and understanding to work through effectively. Value added tax (VAT) can put a massive strain on your business, where you’re effectively collecting tax on behalf of the Government.
There are constant changes to the legislation surrounding VAT, some so tricky that they require a tribunal to decide the outcome of massive claims.
Then you’ve got registration (and deregistration), managing regular returns, and everything in between. Mess any of these steps up and you risk being investigated by HMRC.
If this is sounding like a minefield, then you’re right – it is.
Thankfully, you don’t have to deal with it on your own. We’re here to calm the storm and assist with every step of VAT, giving you an efficient service that is as cost-effective as it is soothing. Our services include:
- VAT registration services
- VAT planning and administration
- VAT schemes and how to use the most appropriate scheme for your business
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Completing of VAT returns
- VAT planning in order to minimise problems with HMRC
- Negotiating with HMRC, dispute resolution, and representing you at VAT tribunals
Are you ready to get in touch?
We’re excited to find out what we can do for you. Be it a dedicated service or a general inquiry, let’s chat and work out the next steps.