Business updates designed for you
There’s always something new going on in the world of business, so for that very reason we like to keep you updated with bite sized chunks of news. Be it tax legislation change, or the latest HMRC guidelines, we’ve got you covered.
If you have any questions about any news pieces, feel free to get in touch with us through the usual channels – we’re happy to help.
- Self-assessment first-timers in a “black hole of frustration”.
- Speech details tax changes in “transitional Budget”.
- "Tax needed to meet UK net-zero targets".
- New measures to take effect from 1 April 2023, subject to Finance Bill 2022/23.
- The 2020/21 deadline is on or before midnight on 31 January 2022.
- Call for evidence open until February 2022.
- Saving 5% of earnings for 5 years will allow just 11% to buy average home.
- Concerns about energy costs and employment taxes increase.
- Only technical changes to capital gains tax made.
- Full customs controls will come into effect on 1 January 2022.
Are you ready to get in touch?
We’re excited to find out what we can do for you. Be it a dedicated service or a general inquiry, let’s chat and find out what the next steps are for you and your business. No rush, though, we're here to just answer your questions as well.