BSc FCA FCCA MSWW BFP, Director
Looking for accountants Pencoed?
Neil qualified as an accountant in 2000 and has extensive experience in advising clients in accounts, audit, probate and tax. He has considerable skill in dealing and negotiating with HMRC. A consummate professional yet proud of his friendly uncomplicated manner.
Neil is originally from Pencoed and worked at the Harries Watkins Jones accountants Pencoed office prior to the opening of their new office in Bridgend.
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- ICAEW Business and Finance Professional
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales practicing certificate
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants practicing certificate
- Member of The Society of Will Writers
Looking for accountants Pencoed? Contact Neil for a no obligation chat.
Are you ready to get in touch?
We’re excited to find out what we can do for you. Be it a dedicated service or a general inquiry, let’s chat and find out what the next steps are for you and your business. No rush, though, we're here to just answer your questions as well.